Friday, May 24, 2019

Welcome to CONCACAF Lives!

Hello all, as you probably know there are few things in this world I love more than CONCACAF Football, and rather than loading my twitter with lengthy threads of analysis and comments I've decided to start putting my thoughts here instead. Less twitter clog for you guys, more room to write for me.

What can you expect on here? I'll be putting out my thoughts on all the happenings in the region, including the Gold Cup, CONCACAF teams at FIFA tournaments, the CCL, and domestic leagues within the confederation. That means previews, recaps, news, strange stories, stats, and hopefully just interesting reads in general.

I have so many thoughts on this stuff throughout the day, and I need to write it down somewhere just for my own sake. If people also happen to enjoy reading it, that would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment