Wednesday, February 24, 2021

March Concacaf Qualifers and Blog Update

Hi everyone! If you happened to read my latest tweet you already know I am going to be temporarily taking a break from Concacaf Lives! Long story short I am very busy at the moment and overwhelmed with stuff and quite frankly just don't feel like writing anything right now. 

I have taken breaks before, and in fact, that is one of the main reasons that I prefer to just keep my thoughts to a personal blog. I can stop to take a breather whenever I want, and there is no real obligation to anyone else because its *my* blog. But this time it is a little different, because I did just start a series of posts and say I was going to look at every group and now I am not going to do that. Sorry for that.

I will still be watching as many of the qualifiers as time allows and will probably still be tweeting dumb jokes about my beloved Suriname, but that's about it. I anticipate getting back into the groove in a few months when things settle down, ideally with less generic previews and more interesting stories. See you then, and as always thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment